Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Upcoming book release

Kathleen over at grosgrain just announced that she's writing a book based on her "Frock by Friday" series!

That is so exciting!

I've never actually participated in this sew-a-long series, but I read the instructions every single day and I love it when Kathleen posts pics of her favorite frocks sewn by people following long. (She calls this feature "Flikr Favs.")

Kathleen is very talented and creative. I love seeing what she comes up with. Her How-To videos are also very informative for people of all skill levels.

Oh, and her "Thrift Store Thursday" posts! I love those too. She takes finds from local thrift stores and alters them to fit or uses them to create something new.

Readers, stop what you're doing and go visit grosgrain and check out all those wonderful frocks!

Congrats, Kathleen! Can't wait to see your book on store shelves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment