Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend delights

Since I had a three day weekend, I was delighted to spend a couple days sewing and finishing some projects.

I finally finished hand-hemming this skirt.


I made this skirt during a sewing class I attended with my mom last October.

I also took an old, torn pillow case and turned it into something useful.



Kerchiefs. I was able to make three, although only two are pictured here:



I used a kerchief that is the size I liked as a pattern.

I also figured out how to make button holes with my Singer Zig-Zag machine. They're not perfect, but they are functional. Yay!

I was, finally, able to finish this wrap skirt I started before Christmas. I had to put it down so I could get some Christmas projects out of the way before the man in the red suit slid down the chimney.


0 comments:

Post a Comment