Friday, October 22, 2010

McCall's Holiday 2010 Collection

I sent this email to my mom and thought I'd share it with y'all as well:


I got McCall's Holiday 2010 newsletter this a.m. I checked out the collection and most pieces seem to be pretty basic and easy. Also expensive.

But I like these 3 (all images belong to McCall's pattern company):

I like the design in red, but I'd probably make it into a shirt. The zippers and stitching of the other 2 dresses are really nice too.
M6243.jpg

I love the jacket on the left. The shape looks really nice and feminine (without being frilly). The shape of the pink jacket isn't too bad either.

M6246.jpg

Project organizer! It includes a bag, knitting needle case, 2 organizer bags, scissor bag and yarn holder! How awesome is that?

M6256.jpg 

0 comments:

Post a Comment