Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Grosgrain's Embellish Knit Month

Just peaking peeking in quickly to say "hi." I've been busy working on Christmas projects, a fall sweater (need to get that done a.s.a.p.!) and Christmas shopping.

While this as been going on, I've also been enjoying Embellish Knit Month over at Grosgrain. I love seeing how Kathleen alters various sweaters and cardigans she find at thrifts stores. It's very interesting and inspiring.

I especially like Day 8's cardigan. Kathleen added a flowerdy chiffon on the inside and a woven trim around the edge. Gorgeous! (Yes, I said flowerdy. I'm from the South, yo!)

Go check it out:






I'm also anxiously waiting for the new CraftSanity magazine that Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood has been working on for a bit. She gave a quick update today and I can't wait to see the finished product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment