Friday, August 13, 2010

Kimchi quesadilla, new knitting needles

So, I did it. I made kimchi!

I've eaten a lot of it already. Here's my third kimchi quesadilla. It makes a great, light lunch.


I truly recommend trying out the recipe if you have any cabbage you need to cook up.

Unrelated news:

I'm just about finished with the Tanglewood Pullover sweater I've been working on forever. According to Ravelry, I've started the project Feb. 27. But I haven't been knitting since then. I put the needles down for a couple of months.

My sweater is going to be all green. I can't wait to wear it this fall!

All that's left to finish is the second sleeve, stitching everything together and knitting up the collar.

While in Cincinnati a couple weekends ago, Chris and I stopped at a yarn store suggested by Chris' aunt — One More Stitch.

I wanted to pick up a size 5 circular knitting needle for the sweater's collar and I didn't have one in my knitting supplies.

This store is HUGE and is filled with a lot of beautiful yarn and needles. If you happen to be out that way, stop by and check them out.
____________________________________________________________
The Tanglewood Pullover is found in this book: 















For some Korean fare, check out this cookbook:
 

1 comment: