Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas dish clothes

I've finished two Christmas presents! Yay! Time to celebrate!



The last two dish clothes are bigger than the first two, which doesn't look as nice, in my opinion. Checking Ravelry, I notice that I only stitched up 42 stitches, not 44, for the first two clothes because I used a larger needle size than the project called for. Oops! Wish I would have remembered that before I finished the last two!

(You can read the first post about the first two dish clothes here.)

Other than that, I am pleased with how well they look. I think the clothes together look like a sunset at the beach -- tan for the sand and the blue-orange-yellow-white for the color of the sky. Nice! That's what I'll call 'em -- Sunset Dish Clothes!

I've got 2 more to projects to complete, not counting baking I want to do. If I don't get to them today, next Saturday and evening hours this coming week will be the only time I'll have to tackle them. (You can see the fabric for these projects at the bottom of this post.)

Those projects require the sewing machine, so I gotta brave the cold basement to finish 'em up. The snow outside doesn't make it any warmer either!

Luckily, those projects are quick and easy. I just got to make time to finish them.

First, however, I've got an app to fill out and it requires 4 essay questions. So, I'm off to finish that, eat some lunch and then, maybe, begin the projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment