Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Needing cover suggestions

So I bought an iPad and now I'm looking for a way to keep the screen protected.

I could buy a cover, but I'm thinking I could save money by making one. Plus, I'm sure I could make one much more attractive looking than the ones currently offered through Apple.

Jennifer over at CraftSanity has made a really neat one for her husband. If I were to make it though, I would probably try to figure out a way to add a plastic screen cover.

Other bloggers have great tutorials too: Dixie Mango, One Shabby Chick and Craft Gossip.

I will probably try and make one using fabric I have on hand, though I haven't ruled out making a run to the store. I may have to stop by a fabric store if I plan to make a cover with a plastic window.

What are your thoughts? Any suggestions? Is fleece or cotton material with interfacing sturdy enough or should I opt for upholestry fabric? Color schemes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment